Create stylish, minimal, modern projects and unique experiences for the most ambitious brands.
A brief Story
Hey there! My name is
Pierre aka Pux.
I am a French-based Senior UI UX Designer.
I seek to create projects that break the limits between technology and visual design by creating aesthetic, memorable and unique digital experiences.
My desire to expose the artistic and creative side of the industry pushes my passion for experimenting with UI Design, Modeling & motion Design.
Nov. 2019 – Present
Senior Product Designer App
Sept. 2018 – Nov. 2019
Lead UI/UX Designer
Jan. 2018 – Aug. 2018
Lead UI/UX Designer Apps
April 2014 – December 2017
UI/UX designer & Art Director
Sept. 2013 – Apr. 2014
Freelance UI/UX Designer @Useradgents
Aug. 2012 – Sept. 2013
Art Director – UI Designer
- Passionate self taught
- 3 years degree in Operation marketing & brand strategies
- Working with Engineers to Implement Features
- Creating Interaction Models & Prototyping
- Working with Research Findings
- Creating Wireframes
- Creating Design System
- Promotional & App Store Visual Design
- 3D & Motion Design (on my free time)
Media Changers awards 2017 – Best digital platform in editorial initiatives
Hobbies & passions
- 20th century Graphic Design & Industrial Design
- Every movie starring Grace Kelly, James Stewart or Cary Grant
Softs I frequently use
- Figma or
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- After Effects
- Cinema 4D